Saturday 30 November 2013

Orange Breezer

Orange Breezer is an icon blend of flavours. It is a drink that has very less calories and is a good source of refreshment. It does not have hangover unlike other hard drinks but like them it gives a pleasant feeling. Drinking a breezer is like drinking a fruit juice and at the same time getting a little high.
At first I was afraid of trying out any alcoholic drink, so I asked my friend which drink he would recommend for me. And he suggested BACARDI BREEZER would be a perfect drink as it tastes very good and above all has very less alcoholic content. Well, I tried orange flavor at first and then, being me, I wanted to experiment and try out the other flavours that have those tantalizing colours, Cranberry, Lime, Melon etc. However, I think that the orange flavour was the best, closely followed by Lime.
It is novel beverage as far as the Indian liquor market goes. For guys who trip on beer or other drinks, it is a welcome relief.
 Orange by far is the best flavour if one is having a breezer. The orange flavour indulges ones taste buds with a tropical orange smoothie –a juicy orange sensation with a blend of vanilla, blended with Bacardi Rum.
After drinking Orange Breezer I can conclude that it has the best taste and I feel refreshed after having it.
The game at the link
http://www.breezerindia.com/game.html is awesome and everyone shoud play it
                                                            **CHEERS**


No comments:

Post a Comment